Three Seed Limited is committed to only holding personal data that is accurate, adequate, relevant, and not excessive.
Collection and Use of personal data
Three Seed Limited collect personal data for a small number of specific reasons, including;
1. To enable us to perform our contractual responsibilities for support services and/or project delivery
2. To enable us to provide quotations for products and services
3. To enable us to process orders for products and services, including delivery
4. To send informative and relative marketing messages about our products and services
Personal Data is processed in relation to bullet points 1, 2, and 3; “Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract”.
In regard to bullet point 4, Personal Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest for existing Three Seed Limited customers. A customer is defined as an organization that has had a transaction with Three Seed Limited within the last 12 months. For any other organizations, personal data will be processed on the basis of consent.
On occasion, Three Seed Limited will process personal data that is either shared, loaned or acquired from third-party organizations. In these circumstances, Three Seed Limited will ensure that the data can legitimately be shared/loaned/sold and use the appropriate basis for the processing of that data in line with any preferences made by the data subject. In all cases you, as the data subject, have the right to opt-out of receiving any marketing material from Three Seed Limited by either selecting the unsubscribe link in any marketing email received from Three Seed Limited.
For us to be able to carry out the above-mentioned activities we may need to share your data with relevant third parties as follows:
– To suppliers to enable us to process quotations for products and services
– To vendors to be able to raise support incidents and requests
– To third party support organizations where Three Seed Limited outsource elements of support or are acting on the customers’ behalf
– Marketing partners for the purpose of executing Three Seed Limited marketing campaigns
Please be assured that Three Seed Limited will never sell or lease personal data to third-party organizations for direct marketing purposes.
The types of data Three Seed Limited may collect include:
1. Personal details, including; name, job title, email, telephone number and address. Usually, the address will be your place of work, however occasionally Three Seed Limited may need to know of your home address if we are supporting you whilst you are working remotely.
2. IP address, if required for resolving support issues or during project delivery services if our services are connected to your remote working environment.
Three Seed Limited will only collect relevant personal data that is required for us to provide you with our services. Normally this data will be obtained directly from you, although we may occasionally use third-party marketing services. Where this is the case we will always ensure that the third-party marketing agency holds the correct permissions for your data to be used for the intended purpose.
Retention and deletion policy
Three Seed Limited is committed to ensuring that your data is protected. In order to prevent unauthorized access Three Seed Limited has put in place appropriate physical and electronic security to keep your data safe.
Three Seed Limited will keep your data for an appropriate length of time to enable us to continue providing our services to you, or until such time you withdraw your consent (if consent is the basis for processing).
Rights of the Data Subject
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Payment transactions may be undertaken by third-party service providers and will be encrypted using industry-standard SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information which you provide to us, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Website and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Third party websites